Thursday, April 1, 2010

Preparing for Mass

Danielle and I are getting ready to head to Boston tomorrow. Unfortunately I got some kind of a virus and have been sick all day. I had to leave school early and have been trying to take it easy. It should be a lot of fun so I'm hoping that I feel better before we have to leave tomorrow. We are going to a Yanks/Sox game at Fenway which I'm super excited for being that Ive never been there (and am also a DIE HARD Yankees fan). We also hope to go to Salem, Mass which I'm pumped for. I love going on ghost tours at old historical places. In the mean time I've just been working on school assignments and sketch cards on the side. I'm doing these Jonah Hex pages for Joe Kubert's texture assignment and I'm pretty happy with them so far. I hope I have new stuff to post sooner than later!

-Maz

No comments:

Post a Comment