Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Bad-Ass, Bad-Ass Zone



I just get a set of copic markers..I decided to treat myself with some of my graduation money. Im still getting used to them but am enjoying them for sure. The way they blend is a heck of a lot better than any Prisma color markers I've used. Im sure the more I use them the more I'll get a feel for them.

If you don't know about the Bad Ass Zone, you need to check it out. Its a blog created by former Kubert Student Joe Bowen, and is a sketch blog for former and current Kubies. Each week there is a different topic, and we all do pieces based on that topic. First week was Superman and now we are onto Dare Devil. I did a piece in a cartoony style, but still went dark and gritty with the inks. For your viewing pleasure, I have included both the b/w piece as well as the final color. Enjoy, and check the link below!

http://badasszone.blogspot.com/

2 comments: